Purpose of Orange County Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce
This corporation is a non-profit public benefit corporation and is not organized for the private gain of any individual. It is organized under the California non-profit public benefit corporation law.
- Develop Chinese-American commerce in Orange County by providing economic programs designed to assist in business management, business operation and trade potential.
- Unite Chinese-Americans to achieve better understanding of the business opportunities in Orange County.
- Provide social activities to eliminate the language, culture, and national origin barriers and handicaps.
- Establish public relations with the American business communities and political parties, both locally and nationwide.
- Discover and correct political oppression or suppression, business abuse, racial discrimination which prevent the healthy growth of Orange County Chinese-American business and commerce.
- This Chamber shall not involve in any Chinese or Chinese-American political party(ies). This Chamber shall maintain political neutrality, and should not participate, interfere, or sponsor any Chinese political party(ies) or activities.